1 cup coriander leaves chopped
2 tomatoes finely chopped
8 cloves garlic
2 green chillies chopped
1 tsp methi seeds
1 tsp coriander powder
A pinch turmeric powder
Salt To Taste
oil as required.
- Marinate the fish in salt and turmeric powder for 15 minutes.
- Shallow fry the fish pieces, drain and keep aside.
- Grind the coriander leaves, garlic and green chillies.
- Heat oil, add masala paste and fry till the oil separates out.
- Add tomatoes, methi seeds and powder masalas and fry till the oil begins to float on top.
- Add about 1 cup water. Bring the gravy to a boil.
- Add the fish slices and cook for 10 minutes.
- Serve fish curry hot.